Hesketh Bank Massive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hesketh Bank Massive

The Official HBM Guild Wars Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The world's best poll! :D

Go down 
+4
Rave-On [Admin]
Goya Of England
Eymerich Emerillion
Dark Johan of Time
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What was your dream job when you were young?
Fireman
The world's best poll! :D - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%The world's best poll! :D - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Pilot
The world's best poll! :D - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%The world's best poll! :D - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Police
The world's best poll! :D - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%The world's best poll! :D - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Nurse
 8% [ 1 ]
Musician
 8% [ 1 ]
Photographer
 8% [ 1 ]
Actor
The world's best poll! :D - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The world's best poll! :D - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (If chosen, please tell what you wanted to become)
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Flynn79
Brigadier Grade 2
Brigadier Grade 2
Flynn79

The world's best poll! :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world's best poll! :D   The world's best poll! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:14 pm

Good luck Scott. U.S. Army has only helicopter pilots, Navy, Marines, and Air Force fly planes.
Back to top Go down
Abhorsen
Lieutenant Grade 2
Lieutenant Grade 2
Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: The world's best poll! :D   The world's best poll! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:57 pm

For some odd reason i always wanted to be a photographer but now i have realised i would personally would get soo bored
Back to top Go down
Dark Johan of Time
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The world's best poll! :D   The world's best poll! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:59 pm

Flynn79 wrote:
I wanted to be a pilot so I could eventually become an astronaut.
Yes, I am old enough to have seen the first moon landing. Razz

I, myself, think there haven't been any moon landning. Two main things that makes me kinda sure about that.

1. If Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon, who placed the camera?
2. Who changed the camera angle?

Abhorsen wrote:
For some odd reason i always wanted to be a photographer but now i have realised i would personally would get soo bored

Now, I'm changing to music class next autumn, but I was about to go on a photographer education. It's fun, of course depending on what kind of photographer (Fashion would be boring, nature would be awesome)
Back to top Go down
Flynn79
Brigadier Grade 2
Brigadier Grade 2
Flynn79

PostSubject: Re: The world's best poll! :D   The world's best poll! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:13 pm

Ah... A moon landing doubter.

The camera was mounted on a swing arm inside the L.E.M. to the left of the ladder. When Armstrong crawled out of the lander he pulled a lever at the top of the ladder. The lever opened the access cover in front of the camera and the camers swung out to point at hte ladder Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Johan of Time
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The world's best poll! :D   The world's best poll! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:09 pm

Haha, well, there's always two ways too see a matter Smile
Back to top Go down
Flynn79
Brigadier Grade 2
Brigadier Grade 2
Flynn79

PostSubject: Re: The world's best poll! :D   The world's best poll! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Agreed...that's why ice cream comes in so many flavors cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world's best poll! :D   The world's best poll! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The world's best poll! :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2