Hesketh Bank Massive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hesketh Bank Massive

The Official HBM Guild Wars Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...

Go down 
+5
ThE ZoHaN
Dark Johan of Time
Eymerich Emerillion
Rave-On [Admin]
Goya Of England
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh Goes Sin
Josh Goes Sin

Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:24 pm

Hey guys im up for GvG//AB//PvP anytime just pm me and ill dash over to the GH
Laters Basketball
Back to top Go down
Geoff

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:19 pm

Goya Of England wrote:
you need to get to lvl 20 eventually.... get factions you can make a lvl 20 char in a day if you play enough!

May I suggest we all make a level 20 pvp characters and then break into practice squads to do PVP. Once we get used to doing PVP then we can do GVG.
Back to top Go down
Goya Of England
General
General
Goya Of England

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:00 am

yeh its a good idea mate, i havent got any PvP chars but i have any char proff except mesmer availible Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Johan of Time
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:44 am

Geoff wrote:
Goya Of England wrote:
you need to get to lvl 20 eventually.... get factions you can make a lvl 20 char in a day if you play enough!

May I suggest we all make a level 20 pvp characters and then break into practice squads to do PVP. Once we get used to doing PVP then we can do GVG.

Sounds fair, lad. I'm in, any main profession will do! Not that used to either PvP or GvG

I do have a memeory of me being lvl 13 and played with Scott and some others in some sort of PvP-game ^^,
Back to top Go down
Dark Johan of Time
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:46 am

Goya Of England wrote:
Yeh this thread was supposed to be about PvP stuff... so let's make it that way... we are going to start doing Hero's Ascent (8 people that are experianced from our guild are needed) we have been asked to do this by the [UiE] so we better keep them happy Razz

Also, they asked us to start doing Guild vs Guild, 4 players are needed for that, need a good mix o proff's and players that work well together.
And finally, we also need to start going to UnderWorld and The Fissure of Woe more often, do more as a full guild party if you understand me?

Anyone who is interested in any form of PvP contact me either in-game or private message me on the forum, we'll go from there! Very Happy

thanks,

haven't noticed this post until now lol. Sounds fun with the UnderWorld-party ;D I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Goya Of England
General
General
Goya Of England

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:20 am

we'll have to get your necro kitted out them mate, plenty of energy...
Back to top Go down
Dark Johan of Time
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:03 am

Sure will be needed. I think I got like... 35 energy or something
Back to top Go down
Goya Of England
General
General
Goya Of England

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:38 am

no, im talking buying a new set of armour, and putting 5 radiant runes and 4 runes of attunement
Back to top Go down
ThE ZoHaN
Brigadier
Brigadier
ThE ZoHaN

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:07 am

johan we can help each other get the money cheers
Back to top Go down
Dark Johan of Time
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:01 pm

Yeh, a new armour would be nice.

Ryan, not a bad idea. Not bad at all. I got like 3k. Could use some money ^^,
Back to top Go down
Goya Of England
General
General
Goya Of England

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:00 am

Johan as it's for my beifit too, i will pay for the armour+runes ect, as in UW i can only tank, u do the killing Razz (gets ecto's in UW mate, they are worth 4.5-5k each!)o
Back to top Go down
Dark Johan of Time
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:17 pm

Thanx a lot mate, I seriously owe you one ;D
Back to top Go down
Goya Of England
General
General
Goya Of England

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:55 pm

No worries mate, does us both a favor, like i said ^^
Back to top Go down
ThE ZoHaN
Brigadier
Brigadier
ThE ZoHaN

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:39 pm

how many ecto's and where?
Back to top Go down
Goya Of England
General
General
Goya Of England

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:26 pm

lol, in Underworld ecto's occasionally get dropped by mobs, but not that common, and takes some practice to live for more than 3 minutes i nthat place.... very nasty lvl 29 mobs... the pics of my monk are from Underworld
Back to top Go down
ThE ZoHaN
Brigadier
Brigadier
ThE ZoHaN

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:31 pm

scratch how do you get there?
Back to top Go down
Goya Of England
General
General
Goya Of England

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:33 pm

u need to ascen or ecome closer to the stars, basically do Nahpui Quarter mission in factions or Do all the desert missions in proph, either way u gotta do it to get to UW
Back to top Go down
ThE ZoHaN
Brigadier
Brigadier
ThE ZoHaN

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:37 pm

so which is easier to do?

im gona need to start pulling n some cash.
Back to top Go down
Goya Of England
General
General
Goya Of England

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:44 pm

Weel it's easier to ascend in factions, but ofc u have to get to the mission
Back to top Go down
ThE ZoHaN
Brigadier
Brigadier
ThE ZoHaN

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:51 pm

well guess im going to go for the factions mission then Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark Johan of Time
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:47 pm

I'd say factions too. Anyway, we need more luck when we're in Zaishen Elite, Ryan (even though I pwned 11 ele's ;D)

So, basics. Ascend/get Closer to the Stars (easy if we get there at the same time, I got the GW Factions guide lol. Every detail included, as well as maps)

Still need to get better armour to me necro ^^,
Back to top Go down
ThE ZoHaN
Brigadier
Brigadier
ThE ZoHaN

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:18 pm

agreed johan,this is our game plan Wink

1,Do Zaishen Elite
2,Get Z Keys (And Sell Them)
3,Get your Armour (Unless you want elite then we have to do Alot of Z Elite)
4,Go to Factions and Ascend cheers
And then just start making money.... afro
Back to top Go down
ThE ZoHaN
Brigadier
Brigadier
ThE ZoHaN

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:08 pm

and johan this is still our game plan cheers
Back to top Go down
Dark Johan of Time
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:55 pm

It is. I think it should work great. Also, farming could do, when I've got myself a new armour Smile
Back to top Go down
Goya Of England
General
General
Goya Of England

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:44 am

when u guys get going u will find good palces to farm, u never know, i may tell u some places Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...   Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance Battles, Guild v Guild and PvP...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next