Hesketh Bank Massive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hesketh Bank Massive

The Official HBM Guild Wars Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm back on the forum!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goya Of England
General
General
Goya Of England

I'm back on the forum! Empty
PostSubject: I'm back on the forum!   I'm back on the forum! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:20 am

Sorry all as i moved house into southport (not so far from hesketh bank) i havent had my internet connection so no guild wars for a while, however i can get access to the forum a few days a week so hope isn't lost, can someone pleae update me with the status of the guild if anyone is left Razz
Back to top Go down
Dark Johan of Time
General
General

I'm back on the forum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the forum!   I'm back on the forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:34 am

Goya Of England wrote:
Sorry all as i moved house into southport (not so far from hesketh bank) i havent had my internet connection so no guild wars for a while, however i can get access to the forum a few days a week so hope isn't lost, can someone pleae update me with the status of the guild if anyone is left Razz

Most peeps have actually stayed. Yes, some have left, but I haven't been on much lately, school's keeping me busy.

I look forward to play with you again, Leader Of The Pack.

Welcome back, Master!
Back to top Go down

I'm back on the forum!
Page 1 of 1